ONLINE DWELLING & COMMERCIAL
note that you may need the latest version of
Acrobat Reader to properly view these files. To download the
Dwelling Application for Property Insurance
Commercial Application for Property Insurance
- Every effort should be made to place business in the voluntary market.
- Applicant must be refused coverage by 3 voluntary market companies.
- Applicant must have an insurable interest.
- All applications must be submitted by an agent licensed to write property and casualty
insurance in the State of Kansas.
- Submission of an application in no way requires or binds the FAIR Plan to provide
- AGENTS DO NOT HAVE BINDING AUTHORITY AND MAY NOT SIGN ANY FORM AS AN AUTHORIZED
REPRESENTATIVE OF THE FAIR PLAN.
For information regarding binding coverage, go to Binding